The second chance you’ve been waiting for.
If you’ve had difficulties qualifying for a quality checking account, this may be the account for you.
In Addition to our standard Checking Offers you also get:
- Free Instant Issued Visa debit card – Don’t wait for a debit card to be mailed to you. Open an account at our main financial center and walk out with a Visa debit card in hand.
- Free ATM withdrawals – You’ll never be charged a fee when you use Prestige and CU Here locations.
- Free Home Banking – Access your accounts 24/7 via our website or telephone.
- Free Online Bill Pay – Not only can you access your account online, you can pay your monthly bills too.
- Free online check images – See copies of your checks online as soon as they clear your account.
- Unlimited check writing/debit card use – Use your checkbook/debit card as often as you wish.
- No minimum balance
- $10 monthly fee with direct deposit*, $15 monthly fee without direct deposit
*Direct deposit must be made at least monthly. First direct deposit must be made within 60 days of opening the account. Minimum direct deposit amount is $400 per month. Members that have a Fresh Start Checking Account are eligible for an Ultra Free Checking Account if they refrain from any negative activity on their account for six months. They must complete the CheckRight program and pass the final quiz with a score of 80 or better and have the results emailed to the credit union. The request for the upgraded account must be made by the member, it is not done automatically.
CheckRight is a web-based checking account management education module designed to teach you how to manage a checking account. Use CheckRight if:
- you are looking to open a checking account for the first time or
- you have had difficulty handling an account in the past.
Among other things, CheckRight will help you learn how to:
- open an account
- write checks
- make deposits
- maintain a check register
- reconcile an account
- create a spending plan
CheckRight is a self-study program that allows you to learn at your own pace. Once you have read through the chapters, you will be directed to a quiz that will test your knowledge on checking accounts. You will be able to view the results and you have the option to send the results to your financial institution via e-mail.