Have you met Gene? Gene Flusche is Prestige’s personal financial advisor. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst with almost 20 years of financial services experience and has been a Prestige member since 1998. Gene primarily meets with members by appointment. To schedule your free initial consultation, call Gene at 214-599-9800 or 877-829-9800.
Gene's affiliation with SWS Financial Services allows him to offer assistance in the following areas:
- Retirement Planning – No matter where you are in your career path, new grad, rising star, or seasoned veteran, Gene can help you retire in style.
- College Planning – Whether you are a parent or a grandparent, Gene can help you set up a 529 Plan or a UTMA Account to assure your little loved ones can pay for college.
- Investments – Mutual funds, stocks, bonds, closed-end funds, index funds, Gene’s got you covered.
- Life Insurance – Are you under or over-insured or are you just right? Gene can make sure.
- Long Term Care – Let Gene help you ensure that you and your children are not burdened by the huge costs of long term care.
|Not FDIC insured. No bank guarantee. May lose value. Gene Flusche is a registered representative and registered investment advisor representative of SWS Financial Services, Inc., a registered broker-dealer and registered investment advisor that does not provide tax or legal advice. This website is only intended for clients and interested investors residing in states which SWS Financial Services, Inc. is qualified to provide brokerage services or advisory services. SWS Financial Services, Inc. does not attempt to furnish personalized investment advice or services through this website. Certain places on this site offer direct access or "links" to other websites that contain information that was created, published, maintained or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of SWS Financial Services, Inc. SWS Financial Services, Inc. does not endorse, approve, certify or control these websites and does not assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information located therein. Visitors to these sites should not use or rely on the information contained therein until after consulting with an independent finance professional. SWS Financial Services, Inc. does not necessarily endorse or recommend any commercial product or service described on these independent sites. SWS Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of SWS Group, Inc (NYSE: SWS) with offices at 1201 Elm Street, Suite 3500, Dallas, Texas 75270, (214) 859-1800. SWS Financial Services, Inc. is a member of FINRA and SIPC. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.|